- Church Events
- Being Made One New People In Christ Mr. Erik Oldfather, Pastoral Assistant, August 13, 2017
- The God Who Speaks Rev. Josh Anderson, Pastor, August 6, 2017
- Praying The Psalms With Jesus Rev. Josh Anderson, Pastor, July 30, 2017
- How To Pray When Others Sin Against Us Rev. Josh Anderson, Pastor, July 23, 2017
- Enjoying God Forever Rev. Josh Anderson, Pastor, July 16, 2017
NewsletterYou can subscribe to keep up with the latest events going on with Colleyville Presbyterian Church.
CPC Deacon’s Fund
Category Archives: Fellowship
As we minister to one another and are ministered to, we experience a greater sense of community. To that end, we have established Care Groups to facilitate fellowship and ministry among the members and those who attend Colleyville Presbyterian Church. … Continue reading
Each month (usually on the 3rd Sunday) our congregation shares a meal together after our morning worship service. This is a wonderful opportunity for hospitality and fellowship for our body as a whole. Visitors are always welcome!